If you could only keep 5 record albums, what would they be?

I am looking at my collection this evening and trying to determine my favorites.  If I had to narrow it down to 5 it would be: Dan Fogelberg...The Netherlands; Roy Clark...Yesterday When I Was Young; James Taylor...Flag; Talking Heads...77; and last but not at all least, Commodores...Greatest Hits. All oldies but goodies that I still enjoy listening to as much as when I bought them many years ago.
awhittington
Only 5? Wow - that's tough!
Talking Vinyl LPs:
1. (As per wife) MFSL Original Master Recording - Neil Diamond "Hot August Night" Live at the Greek
2. MFSL Original Master Recording - Pink Floyd "Dark Side of the Moon"
3. MFSL Original Master Recording - Al Stewart "Year of the Cat"
4. Original A&M Records - Herb Alpert's Tijuana Brass "Whipped Cream & Other Delights"
5. A toss up between Reference Recordings - Tafelmusik "Popular Masterworks of Baroque" and Don Williams "Cafe Carolina"
@jhills.....+1 here.
Your whole list is check, check, double check. 
Are we all the same age on this forum? I'm on board with 90% of all music listed and that could grow as I audition more. I'm a "boomer" and feel that I have been so fortunate to have bridged what I consider the best 7 decades of music known to mankind !!!
Well, what this proves is just how diverse music taste can be!  With that it also helps identify unknown selections that I must listen to, thanks to bdp24, larryi and others. I don’t think I can answer this honestly, even if I try by genre. 

Thanks awhittington for resurfacing this topic, I’m sure I’ll find some new albums to add to my collection.
If, indeed, I was put in the position of only being allowed to keep 5 record albums, I would think that most all of the contributors collections would be adequately satisfying.  I suspect that the limitation of recorded music would encourage me to make my own music, and, depending on whether the limitation effected others, could quite possibly lead me to engage in more participatory forms of enjoying music.

I'm not so sure that the last seven decades have been "the best ever."  They have certainly been unique in that recorded music has been available, so you don't have to make it yourself or wait for a concert.  Frankly, I enjoy live music, or even better, playing it myself more than listening to my stereo.

Could be a good thing!
I love these posts, been a long time since I thought about it but, in no order:

The Beatles - Abbey Road
Shelby Lynne - Just a Little Lovin'
Pink Floyd - Dark Side of the Moon
Led Zeppelin II
Sade - Promise