If NOS pre or power tubes became unavailable altogether, what new tubes would you buy?

Hey tuberollers, 

I'm curious to see what happens if there's a gun to your head, or more practically all NOS tubes disappear (dread).  What would you do with your line/pre stage and/or power stage?  

I have tried 5 different NOS 12AU7s and only 1 new 12AU7 in my preamp section (Cifte, RCA black plates (late 50s), Sylvanias, Baldwin organ tubes, Amperex 70s orange globes, and new Chinese stock Primaluna tubes).  In my power section, I have not tried any NOS tubes and 3 types of tubes (stock Chinese Primaluna EL34s, reissue Mullard EL34s, and reissue Gold Lion KT88s).  

Side note: I haven't ventured into NOS power tubes because of the cost and availability/scarcity.  I need 8 of them!

Without having tried anything else, I would be lost on new or reissue 12AU7s.  On the power tube side, I'd be just fine with either the reissue Mullard EL34s or the Gold Lion KT88s.  
128x128jbhiller
Sophia Electronics are now carrying the 12AU7, 12AX7, EL34 and KT88.
I have not been able to find info on where they are manufactured or where they are sourced. Sophia does not answer my E-mails regarding theses questions. I can’t say whether they are good, bad or indifferent. The only Sophia tube I have owned was a 274B diode. It was a well worth purchase that made a very noticeable improvement in the SQ of a Woo headphone amplifier I once owned.
I have had excellent success with two tube-dealers.
McShane Designs for new, mostly Russian and European, knock-offs. Jim really puts the new tubes through a torture test before he ships. He also has a smattering of NOS tubes, but for Russian GL KT-88s, hard to beat.
For NOS, Andy Bowman at Vintage Tube Services is also very decent.
Dear @tubed1 : Jadis?, it's curious that you mentioned. When Jadis started in the audio market I had it in my system. Was the old times when Jadis was a not very reliable electronics, many people had trouble with their Jadis.

I don't know if you posted as a reference that today high price units used fancy caps/resistors or named as that price is what makes differences in quality level performance.

Anyway, Jadis does not makes differences for the better when we are comparing it against live MUSIC or SS alternative.

R.