If I could afford, I’d purchase 100% Oswald Mills Audio gear

This even without hearing it. The pieces are so beautiful I don’t see how they could not sound fabulous. The Sp10s look like they are built like a tank. I’d even buy their equipment racks. Maybe someday or maybe I’ll purchase something from their sister company Fleetwood sound. 
aberyclark

Showing 3 responses by tomic601

Gratitude and a give back / pay it forward attitude will take you far, no matter the station in life.

My foot doctor share a building with a small church. And i mean small, yet they run a food bank.

Grace and peace.
of course, the uber high end is fun…

Remember taking a certain golf pro  / course designer thru an executive jet on the line, the customer was USG, so he was unimpressed with the interior choices….until i mentioned you could load a John Deere Gator on the main deck…

Suddenly that big ugly door…became essential….and yes, we put bad A exotic veneer on it….for $

Pretty is as pretty does… i believe is tge saying
Basis in a New York minute.

I think squeeze cast titanium with electron beam welding could be done for less….of course, it’s good enough for the F-22, maybe not a designer vinyl handbag.

i would love to read a balanced review of tge silver wire sut including what you had before and what it was compared to…