I nominate this company as building best speakers!

Anyone here heard or own Stenheim Alumine Three. Just heard it in an Burmeister System. Streaming music. This speaker sounds like live music. Not cheap but not insane. Save your money boys and girls! 😁
kw6
I think its terrific that someone found a speaker that made them that excited.  It has certainly piqued my interest.  I have a friend who is getting a whole new system that includes Stenheim speakers, CH Precision amps and linestage, and new DAC, new turntable, etc. to go into his dedicated listening room.  I will have to wait till the pandemic abates before I can go over to hear it, and now that waiting is more painful.  
Wow Larry your friend has good taste in music. Please post when you have a chance to listen to the system. I have no doubt it will sing! 
I own Harbeth P3ESR for my bedroom and listened to the whole line except M30.2! Harbeth is ho hum compared to Stenheim.

BTW that Absolute Sound review is spot on. Everyone has their preferences. But I seek products that push the envelope of musical reproduction in the home. I think one has to go to field coil speakers to beat Stenheim.
Faxer I have seen your system before and talked to Steven. When we can travel freely again I may come over for a listen. I can already surmise it will be dynamic lots of bass with details but all  these great parts still don't add up to the real listening experience. I also own Maggie 1.7is. Of course yours are more efficient. But I don't think it will give Stenheim much competition.
The problem with a lot of speakers that are "exciting" in a dealer's showroom is that they eventually grind on your ears in a long-term home setting, and you gravitate toward something that may not be exciting, but listenable long-term.