I can't be the only Cary Audio DMS-600 user experiencing this problem streaming Qobuz ...

While streaming Qobuz through my Cary Audio DMS-600 utilizing the Streamer 2.0 iOs app, songs intermittently stop mid-stream and jump to the next track.  I have discussed this with the good folks at Cary and they told me to sign out of Qobuz everywhere else I am logged in (i.e., my iPad, my Cocktail Audio X14 and/or my iPhone) depending which way I am controlling the DMS-600.  To no avail, songs still stop mid-play and skip to the next track.

Has anyone else experienced this and if so, what have you done to "fix" the problem?
gjspuches

Showing 2 responses by yowser

@vpm 

Yes, I can confirm that I've had no problems with the Cary app for the 700.  Although I'm pretty sure that the app for the 700 is different than the app for the 600.  After trying Roon I just couldn't go back to the Cary app and bought a lifetime subscription.  It wasn't cheap but worth it to me over the long run.  I was also aware of the DMS-800 under development but was told it may happen or may never happen and the price would be in the $12k range.  I personally don't think one needs to spend that much to get an excellent sounding DAC or streamer.

Just a thought -- a possible solution might be to try Roon and override the Cary app and see if the issue is resolved.  I have the DMS-700 without any problems using Qobuz.