How to setup a home theater system

Hey guys,

I know most of you are experts in the field, but I wrote an article on how to setup a basic home theater system for those looking for very basic advice and a couple of hand sketched connection diagrams:

http://www.motorade.net/2013/03/22/how-to-setup-a-home-theater-system-2/

Would love some feedback..

Thanks

P S
motoradenet
Can you say ISSUES, boys and goils?!? I think ya can! WEELLLL AAAALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL RIGHTY THEN!...

First off, I wasn't talking to you JJrenman, I must have been refering to someone else!. THAANKKKS THERE, ISSUE-MAN!
Second, I don't need to tell people what's up cause, really, all they just want is some stimulating conversation here on these postings, and something else to do after the spankter-vision sessions end! Lol.
When you really get down to it, the only people who really want a high performance system, pay the big bucks for it! The few enthusiests posting to forums like these really care about is what new eceiver or bluray player to buy next! .. and what everyone else thinks about it.
I gotta be honest wit meself and says dat no one here REEEEALLY cares! We're just filling time here..waiting for the next greate financial apocalypse.
I'm certain there'll be even better deals on used gear around then, no?
1) talk about the importance of a good centre channel, you do not emphasize it enough (60-85%) of HT sound is out of the centre

2)tweeter level to the ears
3)toe speakers in/out angle speakers up/down fun to play with, and free
4)Talk about room treatments (clap test)

I am a middle class man, whom certainly does not have the descritionary income to pay the big bucks for a high performance system, therefore I am really appreciative of all the free advice, tips and tricks provided by this and other forums.

Your article is shaping up nicely.