How to replace B&W 805s top tweeter

I recently find a dent on the top tweeter of my 805s speakers. The dent is nickel size on the silve diaphragm just inside the black grill. I tried to use tape and vacumm to pull it out, but didn't work. I got a quote of $119 of the part from the dealer, and B&W part number is ZZ14273. Dealer charges extra money if they do it for me. Although this doesn't impact sound quality, I'd like to fix it. My question is how easy it is to replace it by myself. Does it require special tool or skill? Or, is it just pull it out or roll it out after unscrew the three nails? If you have the experience of replacing it, please share with me. Thank you.
adamshao

Showing 1 response by eam81969

I just removed the tweeter dome myself without any effort at all. I removed the 3 screws anpullrd the front of tweeter assembley off. it was snug, so it required a small bit of effort. The whole removal took less than 5 minutes. Now I need to order the replacement.

My 2 year old dedcided it would be neat to pull off the grill and shoveher fimger in the tweeter. Yay!