How to polish Wilson Audio speaker

I've ordered a pair of very good conditioned WA Sophia 3 and I'll get it in next week.  May I know how to polish WA speaker?  Someone said use car soft max but someone said better to use piano wax.  Which is better?   

What about in normal period?   Just use 3M cloth or use wet cloth to wipe the speaker surface?

On the other hands, how to clean the drive?  By water? Use alcohol mixed with water? 

THX
mmbl622
On all of the Wilson Audio Speakers that I have owned, including my current Ferrari Sebring Blue Sasha 2s, I've used Meguiar's Ultimate Polish & Ultimate Quik Detailer (when dusting), with Meguiar's Supreme Shine Microfiber Towel and it works great, leaves a deep-color high-gloss shine - highly recommended.
Wizards Shine Master.  A breathable polish and sealer that effortlessly wipes on and off, smells like cherries, shines like a mirror, and lasts years on my garaged motorcycles.  Plexus is good.  This stuff blows it away.
jmvs has offered the best solution. When buying used speakers, if the speakers were not cleaned properly (not using micro-fiber cloth to dust or clean) swirl marks may be present. To remove these, I have used Meguiar's Swirl Remover with light application, followed up with Meguiar's Ultimate Polish. The Quik Detailer is great in between waxing....just like your car.
This is an older thread, but I am sure that someone looks up this type of information every so often. Just like I did the other day. And would like to thank everyone for their suggestions. 

I recently got a pair of WATT Puppies 7, with light scratches on top. Moreover, while the general appearance was fine, the finish has - most probably - never been maintained.
Followed the advice in this thread and would like to confirm that the following worked for me, with great results!
- removed scratches using Meguiar's Ultimate Compound (applied, worked it in and wiped clean 3 times) 
- polished to a beautiful mirror look using Meguiar's Ultimate Polish.

Consulted with Maguire's over chat and confirmed that no waxing is necessary since the speakers are not exposed to the elements. And waxing will not protect from scratches. 

Based on other recommendations, will also get an Ultimate Quick Detailer to keep handy. 

I am in no way associated with Meguiar's, just reporting on what worked for me.