How many of us are truly satisfied with their systems?

By truly satisfied, I mean, zero desire to change a thing-

I'll raise my hand- and being at a happy place with my system is a happy thought- 

128x128zavato
GeoffKait15,695 posts06-08-2019 10:44amIf you’re satisfied with the sound of your system there are two possibilities. And I don’t mean this in any derogatory way.  One is you’re easily satisfied. Two is you don’t understand the problem. It’s practically impossible for the average audiophile to get to Base Camp. Most audiophiles are at Camp 1 or Camp 2. Maybe not the right mountain. The deeper you go the higher you fly. 🤗

Metaphors be with you! 🤖

Indeed Goeff is right, this is my own revelatory experience ...It takes me some years even to decide that I was not even on the right mountain!
Went to T.H.E. Show in Long Beach CA yesterday. Heard several multi-6 figure systems, some of which sounded better than mine. However! For the first time at a show, there was no immediate desire to sell my stuff and upgrade. Just went home and listened to music. Enjoyed it.
I guess that means I’m “satisfied.” — for now.
Very Satisfied.... but always restless.......

I also went to THE Show in Long Beach yesterday, and of 62 rooms, I only heard maybe 5 systems that really impressed me.   Most of the rooms had a very boxy 100-ish Hz hoot to them.  I've been to several shows, and this hotel really had sonic signature to it.... not in a good way.  Only a few exhibitors somehow got beyond it.   My #1 fav room was Ocean Way!   
At the present time I’m totally happy with my system.
Just about everything sounds good if I make allowances for differing recording techniques. Some recordings, of course, sound better than others, but almost nothing sounds bad.  This is a place divinely to be wished for.