How many NICE looking high end floor standing speaker are there at present

Hi, 
Sometimes when I dream, imagining of replacing my current 1997 Burmester 961 speakers, before maybe COVID19 is sending me to an early grave - I'm practically only stumbling on ugly often even like somehow crippled looking speaker creations.
Test will say, sounding fantastically gorgeous and - looking like 💩. 
This, or par tout looking like some or other children's coffin ⚰. 😥👻

Not for the life of it, can I imagine ever having some such 'creation' invading my daily living space. Ever.

Talking 'bout a BAD WAF situation, I say.

Some makers are trying to improve on this tragic situation with creations looking far too anatomical or something alien👾 fruit thing hanging off a tree... handle an' all. 

Is there no hope out there at all...? 🤔

So can one savely move on forgetting about a replacement, still in this here life, and saving the money 💰 ?

Well, the budget <= max 20k $ lets say, so I won't risk starving before the lockdown will end ever. 😱 

😘 M. 🇿🇦 
128x128justmetoo
@douglas_schroeder

Oh, mein lieber Herr Schröder, 
do I detect some major tongue in cheek suggestions, like... if she gets to demanding fork her off to some lifestyle products...? 🤔 
💐 🌷 🎉🌺🍽️🍴🎂🍰💅💅💅💅🤩

If THAT won't quieten her down... 
maybe a nice dinner for two, and some Broadway tickest for the broad! 🙈 

"Got to have them speakers, she's got no idea how BEAUTIFUL they sound, looks? What looks dear, you don't have to go to bed witj them, no?" 😊 

The small differences, will they always have to play up and interfere? 🤔 

In any case, you're the lucky one with that sound man-cave, and so is your partner you say, and so am I, as dreams are free - at least so far 😍🤗 and that is all that counts right now (for me). 

I have to say it again, I've really enjoyed the learning exercise of this enquiry - including those off the wall life-style suggestions. 
And now I should do my nails 💅 for great peace of mind 😌🙏
Michélle 🇿🇦 
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, and it also depends on the setting and placement. My ZuDef4s in gloss black are perfect for my space, but they might look out of place in a more traditional home. That said, there is no excuse for an ugly speaker. All speakers must be designed. Cabinets do not design themselves. 
@gsm18439

Yes dear, I can agree with you sentiment. 

It brings back that memory when I listened to my, B 961s and also those early Watt/Puppy's.

Those 961 demo speakers where jet-black piano polished. I had them for a while in my appartment (in Munich) - quite differently set about than what's my 'Auberge' now. 

However, as they where stunning - yet they had the effect of having all the sudden a baby grand piona in the room. Kind of 'jimped' at you. 
I got more relaxed once those where returned and replaced with those I'd bought, the silver (alu) structured laminat ones, shown in my system picture. 
I never really looked back, and as it turns out this far, not even after this thread's lenghty discourse. 😊

It's always nice to learn of a happy owner! 😄
Michélle 🇿🇦 
Tldr;
To answer the original question, none, since Jadis quit making the Eurythmie. 
Why does it matter, at all, what they look like? What they sound like to your tastes is the only thing that should matter.