Holo Audio May DAC

Just read a very nice review of this in Stereophile this month and after doing some research it looks like this one could be a very nice option for me.  
https://kitsunehifi.com/product/holo-audio-may-dac/

It's made in China I think (or could be Taiwan?, and yes, I am very well aware that these are two very different countries. ;)), and employs a direct to consumer model to keep the price as low as possible.  This does not worry me after purchasing a Jay's Audio transport from Vinshine Audio and having zero issues.  

Just curious if anyone here has heard one or purchased?  I'm very intrigued.  I know the Denafrips Terminator is another highly regarded DAC with a similar ordering model, but costs a couple grand more than this one.  Considering that one as well.

Thanks
128x128snackeyp
Just got my Holo May KTE DAC yesterday.  Only 24 hours into 500 hour burn in, so I’ll need a few hundred hours more before giving a comprehensive review.  I will say that I already have a good impression of a huge soundstage and incredibly solid and tight bass with this DAC.  Current DAC is a PS Audio DirectStream DAC, which sets an high bar, especially fed with a Shunyata Sigma power cord and Shunyata Sigma USB cable.  Both are now plugged into the Holo May.  As an aside, the Shunyata Sigma USB was the single greatest upgrade for my PS Audio DirectStream.  I just installed it 5 days before my Holo May KTE.  It made such a huge improvement to my PS Audio DSD, I probably would held off on the Holo May KTE purchase until getting more time with the DSD with the Sigma USB.  The Shunyata Sigma USB is a marvel.  It is worth every penny given the impact it has had on my system.  Anyway, more updates to come on the Holo May KTE after more hours.  The highs are still a bit steely with so few hours on it.
@jtrimm Congrats on the new DAC.  I'm confident that you will love it the more you listen.  Mine also had a slight edginess when first powered up, but no longer.  I have about 200 hours on mine so far and it's awesome.  
Please share your impressions as they unfold.
Happy listening!
Peter
Got mine yesterday. Ordered it on 11/23. Only a few hours on it but really enjoying the upgrade from a Burr Brown-based DAC. Hugr soundstage ang great detail.
@kneat63 Are you using the Singxer USB audio bridge with the May or just as stand alone?
@falconquest   No bridge - the KTE's “enhanced” USB module seems to be very solid in my initial listening