High-End Standmounts: KEF LS50W vs. NOLA Boxer II vs. Revel M106

Hi everyone.

I'm wondering which you'd give the nod to for:

- A small room 
- Pushing primarily vinyl (Planar 3), cd (OPPO 105), and TV
- Music comprising mainly rock and roll, orchestral classical, jazz and blues
- And, as necessary, a Sonneteer Alabaster 55wpc amplifier 

As for the LS50W, the promise of ridding myself of an amplifier is offset by (likely) having to get a phono stage.

Your general impressions would be greatly appreciated! 
pupil
Agreeing with rocay and sad for freedriver. NOLA is (was?) known for getting excellent Piano Black cabinets at are a reasonable price. The Contenders are the best example of this.

The Boxers deliver a calm experience and require very little power. 18-20 Watts works well from a tube amp. Also, the unusual floor stands from Mapleshade will tighten the sound and give you a bass extension.

I enjoy the NOLA Boxer 2s more than the KEF LS50s. The Boxers sound complete at any volume. You don’t have to "get the sound out" with them. No Dynaudio or Revel experience.
Boxer II all day every day.Way more musical and enjoyable and with better depth and more natural imaging and tone than the other 2 by far.
I have LS50s on Sound Anchor stands driven by a Primaluna Dialogue Premium HP integrated amp and the sound is fantastic. 
Just a suggestion, but you really should consider the Ascend Acoustics Sierra 2. They have a 30 day return window, so you're only out shipping if you don't care for them, but they are really nice stand mounts. I went through a whole bunch before settling on these. My second choice would be the Dynaudio X12's - they image like crazy, but I needed a little fuller sound because my room is pretty big. And my favorite thing about the Sierra 2's is that they sound great at lower volumes. I'm powering mine with a Rega Elex-R. Good luck.
I have not listened to the Revel but the Boxers are superb monitors. More enjoyable than the KEF and they don't need huge power for them to open up. Lived with the Boxers for 4-5 years and moved to the Nola Contenders, another great option....