Hey RICH Audiophiles

Why don't one of you incredibly wealthy audiophiles whose systems I drool over every day start an Audiophile Rental business?
 Imagine how easy to simply rent a set of speakers or amp for a nominal fee so us POOR enthusiasts could demo it in our own home/system without restocking fees or massive depreciation when reselling..No more sitting in traffic,wasting gas & polluting the environment running from dealer to dealer only to be greeting by horrible listening conditions that give you ABSOLUTELY no idea how a piece of gear will actually sound in your own listening room...
freediver
alltrinnov
To be rich is to enjoy and appreciate what you have. I live way below my means and seek out activities and items that are of value to me.
+1. Bigtime.
"To be rich is not to have a chest full of gold coins at home. To be rich is to not have an alarm clock at home."

(from...)
Expensive stereo parts are heavy and difficult to move. The best component made is a friend to enjoy your system with no matter the price. It would be better to invite people over to share the sound and experience it together. To share opinions much like this site but face to face or should I say ear to ear. 
Hey, Wolf, glad to hear you finally got rid of your low end speakers and got some solid mid fi speakers. I bet you think you died and went to heaven. 

astewart8944
So that's frustrating! Sorry for the double posting of basically nothing. I meant to positively acknowledge schubert's wise quote.

so that wasn't schubert's quote. He was just renting it.
8^0