Help transferring my music from MacBook Pro to Synology NAS DS918+

I recently purchased a Roon Nucleus+ and a Synology NAS DS918+ and was successful moving about 4 Terabytes of music from several portable hard drives via my MacBook Pro to the NAS drive.  The dealer came to my house and did the transfer.  Since it took nearly 6-7 hours to transfer this data I couldn't expect him to sit there all day while this part transferred and then transfer all of my music from my computer.  We tried to FaceTime tonight and couldn't get the Mac to call for the admin and password despite downloading the Synology patch that just became available.  We were successful getting my PC to connect but if I do it this way I have to manually rip about 700-800 CD's versus just doing it once on the Mac and letting it connect wirelessly or via ethernet to the NAS.

My first question is can anyone assist in this process to get me on the right track or can someone provide guidance on where I could go to have someone who has the knowledge assist.  Based on my recent experience with the audio dealer I purchased this from and who is as baffled as I am I thought I would seek some independent guidance.  If someone can assist they have to be somewhere on this forum.  

Thanks in advance for any guidance.

Woots

128x128Ag insider logo xs@2xwoots
Copy the files from the Mac onto an external drive. Then add that drive to the PC. Use MacDrive Pro on the PC to read the drive if the Mac drive format gets in the way.
Did you use Time Machine?  That’s what Use when transferring files to a HD as above, wondering if it would work with the Synology