Help replacing 8" woofer on Gershman Avant Garde Rx-20

In a bit of exuberance while my kids were out of the house, I went past 50% on my amp and blew out my woofer on my 10 year old Gershman Avant Garde RX-20.  

I believe it's an 8" ribbon driver?  Looking for an exact replacement or an upgrade to both.  

Any suggestions?  https://www.soundstagenetwork.com/revequip/staff10.htm

128x128lgoler

For those of you who were nice enough to reply, update is Bill has already fixed my driver in less than 24 hours.  The voice coil worked loose and that was it.  Good as new.  I can't recommend Bill and the work he does more highly.  The guy is a gem and probably one of the only people on the planet who does what he does.  Truly unbelievable.  We who spend lots of money on this hobby don't have enough honest brokers to rely on.  Bill is one.  If you ever need a repair on your speaker, give him a holler.  You won't regret it.  

and thanks @bache for offering.  next time I'm in Brooklyn I intend to look you up and come over for a listen.  

I am a bit confused here. On his webpage Bill Legall makes it very clear that he only services specific brands he lists under the heading "brands we service". If your brand is not listed, do not ask...no exceptions. Gershman is not a listed brand. I'm curious as to how you pulled this off. I, myself, have four 10" woofers I want to recone and my brand is not listed. Thanks for any help you might provide.

@acresverde i was hesitant to call him because of that being explicit on the website.  He asked me to send a photo of the driver and based on that he felt confident it looked very similar to one he does work on and could fix it.  Turned out my issue was a simple fix but he was prepared to do the work.  I would just call him.  You might be pleasantly surprised like I was.