Help me choose a CL special - $200

Wanted to get your input. Looking to get a used Craigslist special pair of speakers for my living room. I have a $200 budget. Here is what I see that fits, wanted some input from you who have heard these speakers.

- Vandersteen 1
- DCM Timeframe 350
- Paradigm 9se
- Pyramid MET 7's

What do you think of these choices or is there something not on my list to consider. Not in a hurry.
I intend to power this using my vintage NAD 3020.
Sources - BlueRay player, iPOD, Cable box.
hifibear

Showing 2 responses by phasecorrect

I like the old Eosone line....the top end is a bit soft...and the warm midrange had just a hint of colour, and the bass was a tad smeared but highly musical...i have a pair of their non powered floorstanders...these are not GMA or Revel level of quality...they are a very good all arounder...the rear firing tweeter brings a nice, relaxed presentation ...at times a little too reserved...but these joint Infinity\Polk offering was one of the more musical mainstream speakers from the 90s...with great depth of imagery that rivals pricier models...
His budget is 200...fairly unrealistic to find Vandy 1s for that price...typically 4-500 with stands...older paradigms are plentiful and reasonable...as are Athena loudspeakers which would be at or under budget....going used one is at the mercy of the market...good to have options...used Maggies would be over budget as well...