Help looking for dynamic warm romantic sound with detail

Can some one help me in the right direction. Im going to spend like 20" for speaker and amp.

Im looking for a detailed, dynamic, warm, romantic sound. I like the midrange sound of piano, strings and female voices.
Im listen to all music like rock, power balads, country and some modern music. i dont listen to jazz and classic.
Im using tidal and spotify from pc usb.

Started with Hegel H360 to B&W cm10 missed dynamics and warmth.
Upgraded to Mcintosh MC501 and D150 to B&W cm10 ok combo but was missing detail from hegel.
Upgraded to Mcintosh MC501 and c2600 to B&W cm10 missing the speed in the bass from D150 (best combo so far)
Changed to the new Hegel H590 to B&W cm10 did loose all the romantic sound and dynamics and it sounds like the female singer stands in the background =(

I also have a SVS SB16 for the times i listen to modern music.

How would a SS pre and tube amp sound? Do i get the romantic, warm and dynamic sound and the speed to the sub?

What integrated or pre&amp do you recomend? ant to what speaker?

n_brio
It sounds as though OP really wants vinyl going thru tubes. That's the sound I'm hearing him describe. Can't see how digital will get there.

While I mostly agree, in regards to digital .. it depends. A nice R2R multibit NOS DAC would likely be a nice choice. Border Patrol? MHDT Lab Orchid? 
It sounds like the DAC in the Hegel is no slouch. I totally agree today’s DAC’s can easily compete with analog and a lot more convenient.  Would have to know a lot more about the OP, PC, but I’d be surprised if it’s up to par with a really good streamer which will likely give you more cable options as well.

Back to my previous post on room treatment; I think far too many people ignore their room and are never happy with their gear and are always on the merry go round and changing out stuff. I know I played that game for years myself until I tried it and now I’m blown away how my system or room sounds now.
I suggest you find your wife and give her a big kiss. That is warm and romantic. Otherwise I suggest that you get the Best Mcintosh you can afford and a pair of K Horns. That should take care of the warm and dynamic part. 
Rationale: If you listen to rock, I suppose you want bass. Lots of it.

Therefore, I would get a floor-stander that goes down to 20Hz. Or at least to 25Hz. And I don't mean the 25Hz written in the spec sheet (-10dB/1m), but the one in tests, with room response at -6dB/2.5m.

Further on, look at an amp that can sustain and control that bass. I'd say at least 200W into 8 ohms which must double into 4 ohms.

Also, if you want crystal-clear vocals, means you want the best mid-range you can get (usually only found in the reference series of speakers).

Therefore, for top-notch sound in the bass and mid-range, you want a "flagship", "higher-end", "signature", "reference", "top of the line" amplifier and speakers, plus cabling, room treatment and good speaker positioning.

Here are some suggestions - partially extracted from StereoPlay's latest rank (June 2019) combined with my personal research.
https://www.connect.de/filedownload/documents/118662796/610-rang-und-namen-stereoplay-2019-06.pdf

Reference class A/B amps with DAC and at least 200W/8 ohm which doubles into 4 ohms (approximate MSRP prices):
- Gryphon Diablo 300 (18k with DAC)
- Mark Levinson Nº 585 (14k)
- McIntosh MA9000 (13k)
- Hegel H590 (10k)
- Maranz PM10 (Class D, 10k)
- Audionet DNA (10k)
- Perreaux 255i (8k)
- Krell Digital Vanguard (7.8k)
- Anthem STR (6k)
- Hegel H390 (6k)

Reference Speakers that in-room go below 30Hz at -6dB/2.5m (approximate MSRP prices):
- KEF Blade Two (25k)
- Bowers & Wilkins 802 D3 (22k)
- Canton Reference 1K (20k)
- Monitor Audio Platinum PL500 II (20k)
- Focal Sopra No. 3 (20k)
- Audio Physic Avantera III (20k)
- Dynaudio Confidence 30 (20k)
- KEF Reference 5 (19k)
- Sonus Faber Amati Tradition (18k)
- Bowers & Wilkins 803 D3 (17k)
- Wilson Audio Sabrina (16k)
- Focal Sopra No. 2 (14k)
- Focal Kanta No. 3 (13k)
- Canton Reference 3K (10k)
- Dynaudio Contour 60 (10k)
- Nubert nuVero 170 (9k)
- Bowers & Wilkins 804 D3 (9k)

All the above equipment is detailed and dynamic. "Warm" and "romantic" are subjective matters, and I wouldn't rely on forums and the Internet for that. In my humble opinion, these attributes depend more on the album and its recording quality / mastering, rather than the equipment you're using. You'll just have to go with your own music a nearby audio show and listen to different combinations.

I know a combo with above equipment can exceed 20k, but don't get scared of MSRP prices and try to buy (a bit) used or ex-demo. I just (May 2019) got a Hegel H590 + Canton Reference 3K combo for ~9k euro (MSRP 20k) and they sound heavenly (I listen mostly to acoustics - jazz, ambient, chill-out, piano, instrumental and classical in a room of 25 square meters).

With regards to using subwoofers, I would ditch them. Don't get me wrong, subwoofers are great - if you have speakers that don't go below 30Hz. If you have bookshelf or smaller reference floor-standing speakers and you want to add subs - you MUST get 2 reference subs (at least in the area of SVS 4000 or Rel S/5 SHO) - which will set you at least 4k only for the subs! And keep in mind that even if you have reference bookshelves and top-notch subs - I doubt you'll be able to tune and make them work together better than a speaker manufacturer has tuned-up their flagship floor-stander. Just saying.

Best of luck and don't ignore cabling, room treatment and speaker positioning!