Help in speaker choice - Monitor Audio PMC700, etc

Can someone give me some insights into the following (I mostly listen to Jazz and classical)

1) KEF Reference 102/2
2) Monitor Audio PMC 700
3) Monitor Audio MA 1200 Gold MKII

Thanks very much in advance.
kef1022
I can give you a bit of insight on the MA's. I have the PMC700's, CC70, and the PMC 703's. They sound fantastic on Jazz, Classical, and Blues. My 700's are used only for surround, so I can't really judge them in 2-channel. I will probably only buy MA speakers from now on. So life-like. I'm currently thinking of upgrading to the GR-60's for a better Rock presentation and selling my PMC's, hard to do, tho. You will be pleased with any of the MA speakers (except the silver series, mass market). Good luck.

John
I have the ma1200s too and love them but know nothing about them - did you ever find out any specs etc?
I had the PMC703 for many years and was very happy with them. I changed them a couple of year back because I moved countries and eventually went with the Sonus Faber Guarneris a very different speaker and a great dal more expensive!
You need to spend a lot more money to improve on the PMC series and I sometimes still miss the dynamics of the PMC703.