Help experienced audiophiles

Hi Guys! I want to find a more versatile Cables. For a wide range of music Rock Blues Jazz Classics....Tell us your observations .. Cables I look. Argento- Kubala- Echole- Elrode-Stealth.Share.Perhaps there are still good options Cables
128x128klip
So many cables, so little time. I suspect it would probably take upwards of six months just to do a thorough evaluation of just 4 brands of speaker cables. That's assuming you don't change anything in the system the entire time. Factor in cryogenics and the Audiodharma Cable Cooker if you wish to explore just what the cables under evaluation can really do. Then the time required, just for speaker cables, starts to approach a year. At that point, assuming you're not totally sick of evaluating speaker cables, you can start right in on evaluating interconnects. That will be another year. En it will be time for a change in Bobby's, no doubt. Perhaps model railroading.
Find me an A-B comparison where no one knows which is which, using exactly the same equipment.

Since no one has passed the amplifier test,  I would need a double blind comparison study before I would pay $700 for a set of cables.  Put the money into your speaker system.  

Its back to the question of whether you are an audiophile or a musicophile.
Its back to the question of whether you are an audiophile or a musicophile.

I'm not sure the two have to necessarily be mutually exclusive :) .