Have experience with the MAS GRAY interconnect?

I remember the MAS Gray was well-thought of a number of years ago. Now that it is available for $60 per 1 m. pair, I'm curious how it compares to present day stuff. I'm using Acoustic Zen Matrix, and I have my doubts that it will compare to that. Anyone used it and compared it to other present day cables?
kevziek
I don't think anyone said they are harsh. What I believe was said is that they won't help a harsh sounding component like some digital stuff sound better (ie, act as a filter).

I'd say this is a compliment. The cables reproduce faithfully what source they are given..
Perhaps I should have said "bright" or "piercing" since that is what was said above, rather than "harsh". Anyway, they are none of those things on my system.

I agree with what Sugarbrie says above.
Slightly off topic, Stu has a new MAS hybrid silver-OFC speaker cable. Has anyone tried these?
I like it very much on ARC tube gears. For all ss gear, you may have to mix it with CARDAS or .... A great performance at such a low price. Try very hard, you may find some others better in certain area, but you might need 10x$$ to convince your ears (and MAS may still win on some recordings). A happy customer!