Hasselblad 503CW or Bronica SQ-Ai

I am interested in buying a new camera , I have a Canon G2 Digital now,I will keep this camera, love it for sending family pictures over the net or for selling items here and ebay.

I did some personal photography years ago with a Mamiya ( not expensive)with some different types of lenses, I sort of like it as a hobby.

Today I'm in London for another year & half, and would like to take some of Europes fine architechtual and landscape pictures, as well as some family photos. I would appreciate any of your comments on these 2 cameras that I'm considering, which is the best/ value / photos.

I'm also an audiophile for the last 10 years and will always be a 2 channel man + of course HT seperate room
proy

Showing 1 response by pe3046

I always liked shooting with my rollei 6008, just as sharp and contrasty but german engineered or you could always go old school with a sl66e and one of their tilt/swing lens. Had the Hassleblad 555eld digital and had nothing but problems with it, lens kept getting stuck in the middle of a shoot whitch required that it be sent back to service. When not shooting for clients, I always loved my twin lens rollei.