Has anyone tried these stunning new CPT power cord?

Considering the many, many brands of power cords I've tried in my very well accomplished high-end system, I have never been so impacted by these Core Power Technology power cords. Within a very short period(15-20) minutes my system literally came alive. Soundstage opened wider and deeper. The background became dead silent, space between instruments and stage members were more focused and everything sounded cleaner and musical than ever. My highs had a glorious crispness and symbols shimmered. Midrange through my 2" horn became more dynamic and punchy. My 15" bass driver tightened and dug low with great control. My Rel G1 which is a fabulous sub on its own but with a CPT 150 on it is another story. Running high pass from my sub to my Audiozen Noah amplifier, music depth is just stunning. Lower end bass is authoritative and clean with solid grip and impact. 
   My experience with these power cords is truly magical. The scary part of the above is I only have one 150 on my sub and one 300 from my wall to my 6 outlet bar. I still need 3 more to complete my system. I could just imagine the level after that...In closing, I cannot emphasize enough to try one of these in your system. I CANNOT and WIIL NOT take these out as they are that good. But hold your jaw, cuz what you've been listening to will just become real after Core Power Technologies. 

Cheers....and let the tapping begin.......

128x128bacardi
So you all are now getting promises of a July delivery for a product that still hasn't passed Beta testing... 

And Mark still has all your monies, the ownership of CPT and the new owner of the Core-power and vapor-ware Deep Core product lines has no legal obligation to deliver to any of you anything.

All this after Mark backed out of an agreed to deal to sell CPT to Dan Wright who is one of the most respected and customer service focused Manufacturers in the Industry. 

@chazzzy007 

And even though you have no skin in this game at all you keep posting in this thread and people keep ignoring you.  In fact you haven't made but one post on this entire forum since August that wasn't in this thread.  So why don't you tell everyone what your ulterior motive is.  
@jackd
Ulterior motive?
What was it that I posted that wasn’t true? Mark’s been stealing from people for over 10 years. He tried to take my money on a Deep Core as well but I said no.

So far there hasn’t been a Deep Core beta test that could even power an entire system let alone make anything sound better. 2 systems were fried beta testing so far and a poster on these forums had to explain to Mark and his Team the reason for it.  Lolz 

Art several steps along the way Mark’s industry friends have come on to ’vouch’ for him, allowing this whole sad melodrama to continue.

This is crazy. 2 other whole threads about complaints and failures have been deleted. What other industry allows criminals to continually prey upon unsuspecting customers, and that for over a Decade?!?!

Thus whole episode has been unbelievable.
I think you forget that Dan by his own admission was also an "Industry Friend" who chose not to help Mark for business reasons.  He was not the only one who in the end decided to walk away.  Walter on the other hand chose, as the largest dealer of the products, decided to see if he could save a product he believed in and even though he has no obligation to do so seems willing to make some of Mark's broken promises right.  So why don't you quit spouting off about something that doesn't affect you and let Walter and the customers work it out.  What happens to Mark now doesn't affect that.  
Post removed