Has anybody tried Qobuz Streaming service?

Hi and thanks for reading!

Has anybody tried Qobuz and compared it to TIDAL? I read that Qobuz streams 24/196 files which may be higher than even TIDAL Master quality?? If you have made the switch to Qobuz, was it easy to integrate into your streaming system?

I look forward to hearing from people who have tried Qobuz and either loved it or disliked it compared to TIDAL.

grm
grm
Ozzy.

Likely the same as myself, box them up and place in attic to gather dust!

Apart from my SACD and a few "special" cds and new CD bargain buys that is where my collection resides.

I access all my ripped CD direct over my network for now using mConnect on my Ayre EX8.

I MAY give Roon a trial but so far having a hard time believing $120 a year can be worthwhile.
Ok. I have reversed my conclusion:  MQA is better than Qobuz high resolution.  MQA is richer. My wife picked MQA immediately in a blind test. We agree.

I am keeping both subscriptions. 
I had the Qobuz Windows app installed on a powerful Dell machine, and found it only functioned about 20% of the time, when it did, I enjoyed its selection of classical music and though I think the sound quality of MQA from Tidal vs. hi-res from Qobuz was a "toss up", some masters sounded fuller in MQA, some sounded "clearer" in hi-res, the app was so frustrating I cancelled my Qobuz account.

I recently purchased a Roon Nucleus Plus server, got my Roon core moved from the Dell to it, and signed up for Qobuz using it to stream, all frustration with Qobuz is "history".

I still would say the sound quality of Tidal MQA vs. Qobuz hi-res is a "toss up", both sound awesome.  I decided not to choose, subscribed to both services, now that my Nucleus streams without problems.
I'm enjoying Qobuz through my Vortexbox/LMS music server, routed through a Squeezebox Touch into a Bel Canto DAC. No problems with skipping, pausing or delays. Sound quality is excellent. I plan on sticking with the service