Hafler 9130 power amp

I bought a nos power switch for my Hafler 9130. Can anyone provide me with instructions on how to install it? Thanks!
hooznwif
No- those would be gain/input level controls, without which you will get full input level(no attenuation), assuming the pots were simply bypassed. You should find wiring, from the input RCAs to the circuit board. One connection close to a 2.2uF cap and another to a ground point(which may also be on the circuit board, or the Stereo/Mono switch), for both the L & R inputs, of course. If I had a professional amp, that I intended to use for home audio, bypassing those would be my first tweak. See page 8, for info on the gain controls: http://www.hafler.com/pdf/archive/9130_amp_man.pdf
If I had a professional amp, that I intended to use for home audio, bypassing those would be my first tweak.
+1

Great information rodman!  
So the gain controls being bypassed is not only a good thing, but a primary tweak. Knowledge is power. Once again, THANK YOU! BTW, I completed the switch replacement in less than 5 minutes thanks to you guys and the amp is back in service. Have a great weekend. 
Glad we could help, including your peace of mind(re: gain controls).   HAPPY LISTENING(to both of you)!