Grounding problems-- Help!

I just bought a McCormack DNA 1. I am using the creek OBH-12 passive device as a preamp and my source is a Rega Planet. My speakers are ML areius i's. I hooked it all up and I'm getting a nice hum at 60hz. Please give me tips/ suggestion. I don't know anything about grounding problems!
crimit

Showing 4 responses by nickbennett1074

I recently moved into a new apartment and found that my pwr amp gave off a hum - when the tv set was connected to the fitted aerial socket in my wall! Everytime I wanted to watch terrestrial tv I had to turn off my pwr amp. Try unplugging you tv from its aerial connection. If this answers your problem, e mail me for more info. Nick Bennett Zürich
I recently moved into a new apartment and found that my pwr amp gave off a hum - when the tv set was connected to the fitted aerial socket in my wall! Everytime I wanted to watch terrestrial tv I had to turn off my pwr amp. Try unplugging you tv from its aerial connection. If this answers your problem, e mail me for more info. Nick Bennett Zürich