Good speaker compatability with NAD C 370

I have a very modest budget and I think I have narrowed the integrated amp I will buying down to the nad C370. I need suggestions for speakers. I plan to spend 500 or less on them. I rarely listen to classical or other high pitched"? music so something with good bass is prefered. Any and all suggestions appreciated.
threetwo1audeo

Showing 2 responses by jahaira

The local distributor of NAD in Puerto Rico use to sell NAD/Paradign convinations and they sound very nice. Also, PSB is a good match. There are a pair of Rodgers db101 speakers for $280.00 that looks very interesting at the Speaker section here at A-Gon(check them out).

Good luck,
This is a matter of faith and luck. But, you can ask for pictures and read the feedback information. You will get better used gear from Audiogon than much other used markets in my experience.

Although your intended pieces are not that expensive new, you will have a much better price if buying used instead. If the difference is not that big though, you should consider your local diller since he will give you full guarantee. In my experience, NAD has a good quality and they last a long time. If you end buying the Paradigns used, be sure to buy them from a near seller if possible to avoid damages in shipping.

Good luck and enjoy your new system,

Regards,