Good 2 way speaker

I have a Wadia 850 directly balance to a Bryston 3B ST. I am looking for the best 2 way monitor for my system. I listen to mostly Jazz, vocal. Price can range to $2k-$10K. Thanks for your advice.
ahtung
Try the B&W 805 Nautilus, I've got them and they're great. Try them out, I bet you'll like them. Only 2000 dollars to instead of 8000 for the signatures. They just got Class A in Stereophile, need I say more?
My setup is similar to yours with the difference being that I own a Wadia 830. I currently use Totem Model 1 Signatures as speakers which sound very good in my small room. However, if I had your identical preference in music and "deep pocket", I would purchase either the B&W Nautalis 805, Dynaudio Contour 1.3 MKII SE or the B&W Silver Signatures. Another suggestion you might want to consider, which falls within your budget is to upgrade the 3B-ST to a Sim Audio Moon W-5 amplifier and purchase a pair of Totem Mani-2 speakers. This combo is simplfy fantastic with no compromise in bottom end resolution. BTW, what interconnects and speaker cables are you using with your current setup????
Thanks matchy! I am using Synergistic Cables. I just ordered a pair of Joseph RM22si to a 2 week trial. Friends told me to try Ayre V3 too.
try the NORH 9.0's which among the similarly priced competition above uses some of the best components made. The revelator drivers are used in various speakers upwards of 55-60,000 dollars + an awsome unconventional design www.norh.com