gloves to touch vinyl surface

Hi,
I'm in the quest of equipping my record store with gloves for walk-in customers visiting the record store. This hasn't been done at any locations I've seen so far, but quite a few Mint records after a while are full with customer finger prints. They will also protect covers as well.

I don't normally sell any record bellow Goldmine EX grade and don't really want it to be finger-printed or sometimes accidentally scratched by nails.

What will be the best material that would be quite thin? It also shouldn't inflict any additional static.

After a pair of gloves used by customer one drops it in the basket and at the end of day I'll laundry them. I have to order them via uniform store I guess with store logo. I also plan to sell those as well
czarivey

Showing 1 response by buconero117

If you are serious, best to convert your store to a clean room environment, that way your possible customers will know you are a serious seller. Obvious you have not discovered the difference between 'collectors', those that never actually play a record, and one who does. 'Player's could care less about using gloves.