Girlfriends and wifes, how do YOU cope?

I would be very interested in finding out how one manages to justify (or sneak in the home) expensive audio equipment without having to sell your soul to the Devil? It's quite a challenge for many of us I think. I heard of someone buying a Bel Canto DAC and telling his girlfriend that " Oh it's just a $ 100.00 power conditionner", or whatever. Seem like we need to get creative here if we can pursue this crazy hobby much longer! Regards All...
ampman66

Showing 8 responses by joeylawn36111

It always amazes me when guys that are married or have a girlfriend complain about same. Try the alternative. Try being lonely and unable to get even a date to save your life. Count your blessings.......
My point was not to seek advice for myself (I've given up), but to point out that those who do have wives and girlfriends should Count your Blessings and not 'bitch' about 'wife approval factor' and crap like that. If you are married - just imagine for a second what your life would be like with no women, love, sex period, and having to live out the rest of your life like that - hearing about people 20 yrs younger than you getting married and having sex/kids. Kinda blows don't it?
Zaikesman - The Audiogon Matchmaker. Only $6.00 per post ;)

Merry Christmas all...
If your sig other complains, you can always say "Well, I didn't expect the Spanish Inquisition!" BUT you soon will have guests....