Gene DellaSala Has Coronavirus

If you haven’t seen this yet...our very best wishes and prayers to Gene and his family. 

https://www.audioholics.com/editorials/coronavirus-and-tvs
snapsc

Showing 8 responses by tomic601

Duke : the average science denier doesn’t understand exponential growth and the ICU rate

@nonoise like I said, perhaps we come back and take stock in 6 months ( but not for a minute backing off on prudent precautions ) we can see who is still alive and toast the new Audiogon billionaires who made a killing going long on margin :-)

iF I buy anything it will fe Tesla as I short big coal
Funny, dead is dead the total death rate is what is important. Sounds like the Faux news crowd is stuck on the old and compromised matter not myth....

sounds like with the faux crystal ball on this y’all should be buying on margin if ya think it’s overdone.....
Ya I like the warm fuzzy of us all gathering in six months for the after action review...

except it ain’t gonna be all of us....

and with friends, family and past co-workers in Italy... the overload of ICU is killing people with other malady as HC staff are forced to make brutal allocative decisions...add the ICU required % to your calculations and this virus is deadly way way beyond swine flu
But since we like numbers there are about 800k total hospital beds in USA and 35 M patients in a year. Roll the bones.....
And the issue for those not in the Faux cult bubble is that the 20% drives the health care system into overload.

those who struggle with facts or think America is different will of course disagree

simple math which our family routinely experience in San Diego ( cancer ) the average time in ER before an open bed assigned is about 20 hours. This in the top tier UCSD system.

add in virus and flu and kaboom....

of course ... your mileage may vary
Yes IF you deem 80% most people. Italy ICU beds are slammed because for 20% it’s a B

roll the dice for yourself or do you maybe care for others ?