Fuse upgrade from factory.....

I currently have a Theta Dreadnaught 1 5x200 amplifier which uses a Buss MDA 15amp 250V fuse. My 
Preprocessor is a Primare SP32HD with a T2amp AL 250V. I want to upgrade the fuses to maybe an S.R blue/black,  Furutech, Audio Horizons, Brimar Audio. 

I have also read to raise the fuse rating by .25 - .50amps. 

Can anyone direct me with the better choice for my two pieces......Thanks in advance.......
128x128bacardi
I am impressed with how my Pass Lab amplifiers and my PSAudio DAC improved with Synergistic Research fuses. The PSAudio web site has instructions on how to take the top off to get to the fuse. Easy to do when you follow their instructions.
David Pritchard
Hi Dave 

Does your amplifier actually have fuses inside the amp or just in the a/c inlet? 
bacardi
The Pass Labs fuses are near the A/C outlet in their own screw- in fuse holder. The models are INT-60, HPA-1, andFirst Watt 7. The PS Audio fuse is inside the component. Paul McGowan of PS Audio has stated he wished they had made the fuse accessible from the outside, but the internal fuse location was picked before he personally became a believer in audio grade fuses !
David Pritchard