Furman AC-215 ... how is it?

Has anyone tried this power conditioner? It looks small and excellent.

I'm wondering if it is 'non-limiting' to the current, and thus if it would be good for power amplifiers.

I'm also wondering how it would stack up to something like the PS Audio Duet.
djembeplay
I have the Furman AC215 and the IT Ref 15. The AC215 is basically for a flat panel TV not really for audio. If you want to look at some Furman products, Audio Advisor sells them and will provide you with all of the same information you will get from the Furman web site.

http://www.audioadvisor.com/products.asp?dept=174
I was looking at those and comparing them to the little AC-215. It looks like the AC-215 is just a mini version of the elite series... it has all the same features apparently.

Or.... am I missing something?

Give Furman a call and let them address those questions. While the designs may be simliar, the units get beefier as you move u the line. I am using the IT Ref. 20i and it made a huge improvement in my system.
I was looking at those and comparing them to the little AC-215. It looks like the AC-215 is just a mini version of the elite series... it has all the same features apparently.

Or.... am I missing something?
if you are using amps etc move up to the elite and even better the ref IT series either 15 or 20