Full MQA music list.

I keep stumbling on MQA albums that are not listed on the main Tidal MQA Masters list. Examples B.B. King and Aretha Franklin to name two artists. Is there any full listing in Tidal that accounts for all the MQA music??
linnlingo
Like with all other media, just because it is MQA does not make it the best recording you can find.

I have plenty of examples where the original CD or Vinyl sounds better than MQA.

It mostly boils down to the mix and mastering quality....so YMMV between various MQA masters.

That said - the Deluxe Led Zeppelin MQA is a huge improvement on the multitude of releases over the years...
@lalitk 
Thanks for reminding me about that thread.  I read it and just checked my internet download speed (speedtestdotcom).  It came in at  60+ Mbps which seems okay though paying Xfinity for Burst which is supposed to be 150Mbps max tested direct off the ISP modem via ethernet cable, I believe.  My speed was wireless off an Airport Express router (and w/DirecTV, also wireless, recording a program).  Will review that thread again...see if there is anything else I can do on my end.  Kinda suspect it is Tidal since everything else runs "glitch" free.

randyhat,
Thank you, thank you, thank you for posting this list!
I have found that, to find a lot of new MQA on Tidal, you need to go into each artist I'm interested in, one by one, and scroll thru the albums on their individual page.  With your list I found some gems to add to my "favorites".
Thank you!
Archimago has run a blind MQA listening test: http://archimago.blogspot.nl/2017/09/mqa-core-vs-hi-res-blind-test-part-ii.html More statistical analysis will follow, but for now there is no significant preference for MQA over and above Hi Res PCM, and even those respondents who expressed confidence in their identifications were actually doing little more than throwing a dice. Personally I would have loved to see Red Book CD 16/44 thrown in as well.