Fraud Alert: Audio Zoom Zoom, Netherlands

Beware: I paid almost $15K to Audio Zoom Zoom (Netherlands) for a Kondo Souga amplifier and all communication stopped completely as soon as the money was paid. Guy goes by the name Varchi.
Ag insider logo xs@2xmusicm

How do you know it's Netherlands or anywhere within Europe? Faith or site domain?
How do you know that it's not from West Africa, India, Indonesia, Philippines? These nations have corrupt cops and even if you find origin coming anywhere from there, you can be screwed for another $15k if not more.
Don't be silly pal. 

Post removed 
the very most-likely situation that there wasn't any transaction anywhere and poster just wanted to see members reaction to it, so i believe everything has cleared.

just wonder myself to find such low-security bank to 'play' with such hefty transactions from time to time myself, but dreams sometimes don't come true even if you try to ask imaginary dude up above.
Just to clarify, I did in fact lose the money, wired to a bank in Amsterdam. My sole purpose in posting was to warn fellow audiophiles about a fraud. Thanks to those who made a positive response, especially prpixel and deralte. As to those with negative comments, you are the very reason I generally do not participate in forums. Stay safe everyone.
musicm: Sorry about your lose.
It’s to bad that some of the posters, on here, place themselves above everyone else and can’t feel good unless they’re being snide and insulting. Little wonder that some, in our audiophile community, post here a few times and never come back. The members of our forum will always have different likes and opinions and that’s good, but I, for one, hold little regard for snide and arrogance.
Scammers have gotten very good at setting up and quickly closing out accounts using fraudulent identities. It’s rather easy to wire transfer money into or out of any account and near impossible to catch a crook once their account is closed - since the identity/identities on the account was fraudulent to begin with.
Back in the early 2,000s, a good many ebay buyers got scammed out of many thousands of dollars - caught up in phony motor cycle sales, atv sales, etc, etc - claiming to take only wire transfers. Thus began the big push to get transactions to go to PayPal and most likely the reason PayPal has always been more buyer, rather than seller, protective. Now, it seems there are some shady buyers out there, who use PayPal’s favor toward buyers to screw and scam legitimate sellers.
A good wake up call and remind for us to be very mindful of how and with whom we do business
Best of luck...Jim