Favorite song to demo or test drive speakers?

What is the first song you played when you listened to your new system for the 1st time? 
mhewitt
Bryan Ferry - Don’t stop the Dance
Roxy Music - Avalon
Joni Mitchell - Court and Spark-Supertramp - Even in the Quietest Moments-Cat Stevens- How can I tell You- Eric Clapton - She’s Waiting- The Police - Voices in my Head
David Grey - This Year’s Love- Ry Cooder- I Like Your Eyes -
Sting - Fortress Around Your Heart
If I want to get a feel for a systems overall reach and capability while still listening to real music I find a good pressing of the eponymous Rickie Lee Jones essential.  The parts where Mr. Scott and the horn section are stretching out are brilliant from a evaluation perspective.  Musics pretty hot too.  Any of the 'audiophile classics' that you like, especially the well done direct-to-disc ones are perfect tools to help review a system.  

New speakers are a huge event for us music lovers and can have the most obvious and immediate effect on what you hear.  Changes like cartridges and amps and power cables can sometimes make improvements that take a while to sink in.  If the speakers are a genuine improvement much of that jumps right at you (in general, no quibbles please).

My new speakers were two weeks old yesterday and they are begging me for a coffee break. Get back to work I respond!
Some great music here. Thanks for all the suggestions. I've found some artists I like that I wasn't aware of. 

Here's a few a like. I think a few of these might have been listed already.

"Birds" by Dominique Fils-Aime on Nameless
"Kiss in Blue" by Yello/Heidi Happy on Touch
"Why" by Sophie Zelmani on Time to Kill
"Hallelujah" by Jeff Buckley on Grace
"Fading Sun" by Terje Isungset on Winter Songs (great bass and bells)
"Way Down Deep" by Jennifer Warnes on The Hunter
"With All My Love" by Melanie De Blasio on No Deal
"Tin Pan Alley" by Stevie Ray Vaughan on Couldn't Stand The Weather
"Show Biz Kids" by Rickie Lee Jones on It's Like This
"Thanks to You" by Boz Scaggs on Dig