Experience with Sensitive Sound MC cartridges

Would anyone please share their experience with any of the Sensitive Sound MC cartridges from Russia? It's imported by Solypsa Audio in Seattle. I got curious after reading a review of the ART Majestic. It's a relatively new brand; hoping anyone reading has tried it. Thank you. 
audite84
Thanks to my old friends from Europe, I was informed about a certain prankster, Audiogon.. Which suggests a not-so-decent statement regarding the company's sensitive sound. If you have any questions, I will answer them and share my comments.
I think it was you under a different nickname yesterday flooded audiogon with aggressive comments and personal attacks, especially a comment in Russian language addressed to me directly claiming that I hate "Russian product", but the only Russian product here is your cartridge. And personally I don’t care about your cartridge, sorry.

If it wasn’t you then I’m sorry.

But two Russians with almost zero posts on audiogon appeared here in the past 12 hrs (and never posted before in 10 years).

Regarding your company and your cartridges I already posted my opinion based on some facts and I will repeat it again:

Russia is the last country in the world when it comes to phono cartridges! So when users from United States or Europe on audiogon asking for a Russian cartridge it’s so weird (even when your European friend trying to promote them here), because there are amazing cartridges made in USA and Europe since the 70s. BUT most of the greatest cartridges made in JAPAN and you got your parts from JAPAN. Your brand has no history compared to any other cartridge manufacturer from Japan, Europe or USA. So logically when anyone overseas asking for advice the answer will be "No". And it doesn’t mean your cartridge is bad, there is a little chance that it can be good, maybe, but compared to what?

I have no questions for you because I will never buy such cartridge, so if you want to tell people more about your product you can just post here yourself, do not ask for questions, it’s a public forum to share information, not a personal email.

This is great news for you!
Otherwise, the company Sensitive sound, attracted you for Defamation on the Internet and social networks.
Liability for defamation on the Internet is regulated by 128.1 similar to that for the publication of false information in the media or a simple stipulation. In monetary terms, the fine varies from 5 thousand to 5 million rubles, community service: from 360 to 480 hours.

No one disputes this is your choice, and do it yourself.
Roman, you just proved of what I said, nothing to add here. 

And this is just your 2nd post, you're a "perfect contributor" from  totalitarian country act like a typical dictator. Internet is free in the rest of the world if you don't know, everyone can post an opinion. What is false here?  
Now when nearly all my comments removed by moderator in this thread (never mind) let’s face some facts:

1) Solypsa is a North American Distributor of Sensitive Sound, besides him and his potential buyer there are no comments about those carts in this thread from someone who tried them. But wise comments from our member @mijostyn is there and I agree 100%, he said what he said in more political correct manner than me.

2) Russian company instagram and site where you can see manufacturer’s system etc. Unfortunately the manufacturer from Yekaterinburg, Russia chimed in with with zero useful information for audiogon members.

3) Price range for those cartridges in USA: $699 - $6446 ... There are only one relatively cheap model, the rest of them cost $1275, $3500, $6446 :)

Needless to say what cartridge anyone can order for the same prices elsewhere, it could be some of the world best cartridges with strong reputation, almost legendary status and very long history. It could be any cartridge designer/brand such as Koetsu, Benz, VdH, Miyajima, Dynavector Shelter, ZYX, Audio-Technica, Grado, SoundSmith ... you name it. They are all have models in this price range.

Just simple facts, ok? Up to the buyers.

P.S. I know who registered for the first time under different name yesterday to make 15 posts quickly, I’m sure some members noticed that and still can remember the content of the posts too. Especially about material used for generator core by other designers, remember than Sensitive Sound uses meteorite in generator (probably tunguska:) and those cantilevers and styli. You can find my reply here here. Very interesting.

I wish you guys a good luck with these cartridges!