Experience on Mcintosh XR100 Speakers

Does anyone have any experience with the XR100 speakers?  How would you compare them to the B&W 802D3? I know the price range is different but wondering if anyone has compared the two.
maxking
I didn't hear them but these are demanding power speakers ,if you don't have serious power amp to move them you should look elsewhere.
I have the Mcintosh 1.2kw monoblocks. Now I just need to select speakers.  I like the size of the XR100s.  Hopefully, I can find someone that has them and has listened to them for a while.

I  have owned  the xr100 for  five years  ,  driven by a McIntosh mc252 amp  with a McIntosh MX-121 control center; main source for music is  a mac mini with external HDD coupled to a PS audio perfectwave  DAC  using ROON software. My previous speakers were KEF reference 3  (old models).  I do not have the possibility of listening to  hi/fi gear very often. I can tell  you that I not 100% satisfied with the XR100 , somehow they lack finesse  and the high frequencies are bit too harsh for me .They need a lot of power ( you will have plenty  of it  using the mono-blocks) .  I wonder if focal  kanta 3, revel ultima, sonus faber olympica 3, or KEF  new reference 3  could be a better choice , but have not heard any of them . Regards  
I remember one comment from a member in this forum heard them at exhibition and they sounded to him like a machine making music rather than traditional speakers.