Ever Bought an Audio Product that was Stupid Good for the Money?

This is the place to share. Please no shills. 
seanheis1
Post removed 
Stupidly good? For the sound quality? For the flexible capabilities and functionalities?

Yes the Sansui Au 7700 amplifier.... you can drive anything with the highest level of quality, and even equalize it...

Stupidly good for the price?

Yes bought for 20 bucks in a bid on Ebay a Dac almost impossible to beat, StartingPoint Systems NOS battery dac… So good that ends my quest...

I apologize to all... I realise I had already wrote about them here …. I suffer from Alzheimer it seems...
Pair of 1964 JBL Baron C38's. Talked the guy down from 175.00 to 150.00.
Did a restore and upgraded the crossovers with good caps and inductors. Sound very good. Considering building DHT class A amps for them.  
I have two similar pairs of JBLS 1959s (my fathers) and 1964 bought in mint cond for $400 one is the 15 inch Mid Woofer the 64s have the 12 inch (D131). I want to upgrade the crossovers who did the work and what do you think did the most good.The sensitivity easily equals my Klipsch Heresys and approaches my Las Scalas (Yes I own a lot of speakers) I also have cheap but Gold series Tannoys, VSA VR2s and Focal Electras etc. . You can drive the Klipsch with a fraction of a watt but be aware that a lot of that volume comes from those powerful squawkers. You’ll want more power to drive the woofer to the same levels -really. Your new crossovers may take care of that