Esoteric Question - is the new Grandioso K1x that much better than the Esoteric K-01xd ?

Hello Audiogoners - I hope all is well. If anyone has stepped up from their Esoteric K-01xd to the Esoteric Grandioso K1X player, I am curious what the sonic differences were ? It would appear or does appear that the changes in the circuitry as well as have the same new Atlas Transport mechanism that the players are very similar except for their price. Let me know your thoughts and I am not interested in any player or other companies. Thank you in advance and stay well and safe.
garebear

Yes  it really is.

I recently upgraded my 4 month old K-01XD for the new K1X.

Way better layering , harmonics,wider and depper soudstage  with very obvious bass improvement , speed and impact.

Hard to believe as the K-01XD was the best one box sacd player that I ever heard, as it bettered, by a fair amount ,  my P03/ D/03 /G0s clock combo I had before it.

The K-01 XD is exceptional and better than all previous Esoteric machines with a totally different sound. Much more organic and musical than previous Esoteric products.

......But the KIX is in a different league !

Hello drdavid - thank you and you and I have spoken before r on adding the G-0 clock to my K01xd and you were correct that the G-0 clock was incompatible. So now I am now looking at taking that money and upgrading to the K1x player. So, that big of a difference.... thank you and stay safe.

I was in somewhat similar boat. I have k-01xd and was thinking to upgrade to k1x. But I am going to see how it sounds with esoteric g-02x clock which as arrived. 

Post removed