Duelund 16g Speaker Wire Question

Having heard great things about this wire I ordered 12 meters of it from Parts Connexion.
It arrived today and I hooked it up and started listening to it.  I plan to spend a lot longer with it before deciding if it's better than the Clear Day Cable Double Shotgun wires I've been using for more than 5 years, but so far I really like the sound.
My question is, would there be anything to gain by doubling the run of wire similar to the double shotgun approach that Clear Day uses?  16 gauge wire is pretty thin so I wonder if adding conductors will improve sound. 
For reference, I am using a Primaluna Dialogue Premium HP integrated amp and Harbeth 40.1 speakers. Speakers are rated for 6 ohms and 85db sensitivity.

128x128snackeyp
Try doubling it up and see for yourself.  That's the only way to know.

I found the Duelund wire fairly overrated, and in my personal opinion, it wouldn't be a desirable match for the Harbeth 40.1.  I find that Harbeths, with their mid-centric BBC sound signature, often benefit from a good silver interconnect and SS electronics.  The Duelund is kind of a warmer, muddier sounding cable which probably isn't the right direction to tweak those Harbeths unless you're dealing with a fairly bright or edgy source chain.
The Duelund hook up cables are nice and for the money it's hard to beat.  I personally prefer the 12ga in my set up.  The 16ga is nice but less of a fulller sound, the 12ga give you a meatier well rounded.