Doug Schroeder Method, Double ic

I think this topic deserves its own thread , where use double ic through y adapters , from source to preamp, Can’t connect it from Preamp to Amp...For me the result is huge, I can’t go back to single ic....
128x128jayctoy

I had used  Audio Note speaker cable for 20 years which I paid 3K$ ( I am original owner)

It was hard to beat with excellent transparency, treble, tight bass and soundstage.

I happened to get used  Teresonic Clarrison Speaker Cable at reasonable price about 3 weeks ago.

It was close to the performance of  Audio Note with more relaxed sound.

But ultimately I found that  Audio Note has better dynamics and more inner details.

I had   Teresonic Clarrison Speaker Cable and Audio Note speaker cable connected to my speaker at the same time for 12 hours.

It got more relaxed and soundstage got slightly wider and deeper.

The most notable thing is it sound more holographic.

I thinks Doug Method has more effect on IC cables.

But if you have two good speaker cables, you may try.

Unless you try yourself, you will never find out.

Thomas
https://www.amazon.com/Round-Up-Erich-Kunzel/dp/B000FKO40C

If your system give wide and deep soundstage, then this CD will impress your guest.

Now my system give holographic and transparent image of the first track.

Horses are moving around.

Also my system show excellent dynamics of Gun shot at Track 7.

Track 11 ( sound of insect) sound spooky.

For the last 20 years I had kept using Audio Note IC and SC cables.

But I had changed power cables 6 times during 20 years.

About 4 months ago I changed into SR Blue PC.

Now I may not need to change IC or Speaker cables for the time being ( Maybe 3 years or longer).

Post removed 
rechsm, so you have made a quad version of Schroeder Method IC? Four discrete runs in one plug? Wow! This demonstrates imo unequivocally the importance of the method, and of AWG in the quality. 
Very nice summary; thanks for sharing this! I am elated that you found the activity worthwhile. I see your system is nice; I'll bet you have obtained a superb level of sound quality. 
Triple connection of speaker cables also do wonder.

I have two pairs of Audio Note speaker cables(silver plated, 6 ft each) but both of them have banana.

I received connector from banana to spade from Amazon today.

After connecting double Audio Note SCs and Teresonic Clarrison Speaker Cable together, it has more definition, clean decay, wider soundstage and slightly more details.

New price of Teresonic Clarrison Speaker Cable is 1500$ but I got used one at less.

I paid 3K$ for each pair of Audio Note SC 20 years ago.

I can extend their life at least another 5 years.

It is hard to beat this triple combination with excellent dynamics, nuanced details, wide and deep holographic soundstage.