Does any one know a cable that is able to compete with clear day double shotgun?

I have a pair of clear day double shotgun and curious to know how its level is in the current market. If you have tried clear day’s double shotgun and some other speaker cables, please share your experience. Thank you in advance.
twinterfinder
John (my cable maker) recommended I double up as well, based on amplifier output and speaker impedance. I doubled from 4 strands to 8 on each cable (so sixteen in total to drive one speaker, 8 in the positive and 8 in the negative paths)
I have tried CTGE and silver Litz braided one from Westbury Audio on eBay.

CTGE is quite warm with great details, especially quite a rich vocal body. Plus Bob is a great gentleman to communicate with.
Westbury Audio has all the characters of a silver cable, wide sound stage, much focused image and leaned toward listener. John is a very warm person who answered dozens of my questions nicely. The price to performance is definitely a bargain.

My conclusion is I would prefer a little bright but not too bright which means a middle one between these two.
I appreciate all your advices.
I have 2 Clear Day Double Shotguns, one new and the other with a little usage. 8’ long. I’m thinking of putting them for sale here. Posting on this forum as it looks like some may be interested in these
I just ordered my second pair from John as I'm so impressed with the first. The second pair will go in my living room TV system.

It looks like cabledyne might have closed? The synergy disappeared due to lack of available cable and now the website is down and has been for a few days.

Fritz, how much do you want for the clear day cables and would you ship to UK?