Do speaker cables need a burn in period?

I have heard some say that speaker cables do need a 'burn in', and some say that its totally BS.
What say you?

128x128gawdbless
"The reason cables are directional is the same reason......why power cords are directional."
The Mystery Of My Underperforming Refrigerator has finally been solved.
After a near death experience, I've thought about "directionality" and I think I may have to agree with geoffkait.  Yes, the cable is directional.  For example if you send a pulse from the source to the load, the pulse
travels from the sender to the load, not the other way around, which means it's asymmetric.  The AC current may be symmetric (that is it travel forward and backward just the same) but the current in this case is just one variable.  There are other variables that confirm there exists directionality. 
geoffkait will get the credit for coming up with the concept but I don't think he did a good job of explaining.  

As for those who insist on data, it's like asking to show the data for 2+2=4.  You need some background in electrical engineering.  Human concepts cannot be described in data.
There is a live album on which a performer says something to the effect of "Merle Haggard just happens to be known for probably the only bad song he ever wrote."

In a similar way, on Audiogon forum, Richard Feynman is quoted way more often than necessary with probably the only quote that has no real meaning, substance, or explanation of anything. Quoter's fascination with that one single quote is revealing, though.
andy2,
"Human concepts cannot be described in data."
Give it a few hundred years. Maybe even less, the way things are speeding up these days.
Just want to add one more variable to "directionality".  It's the propagation of energy.  The energy always goes from the source to the load, or in this case from the amp to the speakers, not the other way around.  Just like the energy goes from the electrical power station into your home, not your home to the electrical power station.