Do McIntosh dealers give discount on new models?

I am looking to buy the MC1.25KW monoblock paired with the C1100 pre-amp to drive my new B&W 800D3 speakers. I am looking to buy this in Hong Kong. The price the dealer is quoting me is coming to be more expensive give than what I can see is the US retail price for this combo of McIntoshs. Two questions:

1. Does this pairing sound ok? I cannot demo the McIntosh's with the B&Ws as they do not have a common dealer in HK
2. Should I be pushing the dealer for a bigger discount?

Thanks in advance.
128x128sudhirgoel
For some reason, my full text did not get through. The end of my last sentence should be:
B&W brand is among the most synergistic.
Yes this is a great choice and the preamp in particular will sound great. I recommend you take a trip to Niagra Falls where there is a McIntosh dealer. Right now equipment is even cheaper in Canadian $ due to the exchange rate! Many Americans from as far as New York, and those in the Detroit and Buffalo area are doing exactly that!
Thanks all for your comments. I will not be able to buy from places that do not follow the UK voltage system as HK is a 200V, 50Hz AC voltage country. Please could someone also give me the retail prices in the US or Canada that the discounts of 20% are quoted off. I realised only yesterday inn my search that the retail prices differ significantly from country to country. The US retail prices I saw somewhere on the internet said US$12,500 per MC1.25KW and US$13,000 for the two-chassis C1100. I would like to close the purchase in the next 3 days.
As you seem to be in a rush and have never heard the speaker/amp combo but are willing to let others decide for you,  all I can think to say is "Good Luck"!
Hi, check audiogonn, they have 2 pair of Mc amps 1.25kw for 14,900 us in brand new condition. Save a ton of money!