Digital to Digital decoder?

Does anyone know of a device that will take in a Dolby Digital 5.1 signal and decode it, outputting as 3 digital (spdif/toslink) stereo signals, i.e. pair #1 is left front, right front, pair #2 is center, subwoofer, pair #3 is left rear, right rear.

I know the Tact TCS can do that, but I'm looking for less expensive, less feature rich alternatives.
bonds
Sorry. It will only handle FAT/FAT32 USB drives, not the output from a computer.

Kal
I seem to recall from a conversation with one of the engineers at Audio Precision that Dolby is really idiosyncratic on some of the types of digital encoding/decoding and input/output capabilities that they will allow manufacturers to have on their equipment and still be in compliance with Dolby's licensing requirements. This was the reason that Dolby Digital testing is handled differently on AP's newer APx units, versus the earlier implementation on the 2700 series.

Dolby's own commercial cinema units of course have this as an option, but that's definitely not a budget solution. As Kal points out, you might have to go to a modified unit . . . I think that MSB Technology may be able to provide this as a service. Also keep in mind that you'll need to keep the volume synchronized between the Tact units for accurate level calibration -- you might make sure that they will do this on their own even without Tact's companion surround processor.