Differences in YouTube, Spotify, etc.

What music streaming service do most members use, and why?

128x128rickguild

Qobuz.  Tidal doesn't interest me, and I want nothing to do with Apple.  In the car I listen to the free AccuRadio app.

First choice for me is Qobuz.  Having said that I might revisit Tidal which has ditched MQA and gone to FLAC for their hi rez stuff.  Tidal has a "Connect" feature that Qobuz does not and this may be important to some people.  Good luck and cheers.  

Tidal here. Tried Qobuz but heard no difference. Tidal connect is a must (no third party work around to get it setup an running). I plugged my streamer in to my Ethernet  cable and BAM, tidal connect recognized it on my computer and my phone. So easy. My Tidal playlists are now to big (and loved) to abandon (they cant be moved between platforms). The daily recommendations are incredible.

Mostly Qobuz, occasionally Tidal, which has more classic rock albums than TIdal.

Qobuz generally has better sound quality than Tidal, distinguishable even on my Bluesound Node.  Qobuz also has more info/reviews on albums than Tidal does.  I have used Pandora and Spotify (the awful, free version); they have their virtues, but high-end sound quality isn't one of them.

I use Amazon Music Unlimited. Large selection of HD and Ultra HD music library and it sounds great all the time. Just wish it had the interface of Spotify.