Did you know that Audiogon...

now has a "sister" site named Videogon ? I didn't until a few minutes ago and thought that others might want to be made aware also.

I recently listed an HT pre / pro for sale on Agon and was given the option of having it appear on Videogon. Thinking that more exposure was better, i went for it. As it turns out, my ad appeared on Videogon but did not show up on Agon. That has me a bit confused, so i've emailed the "powers that be" to help me understand what's going on here.

As a side note, it appears that our Agon accounts will become "joint accounts" and merged with Videogon, but our member feedback regarding transactions will remain separate between the two forums / websites. While i don't really understand that, i included a question / suggestion about that also in my email to Agon.

Has anybody else checked out "Vgon" yet and / or have any comments about it ? How long has that site been up and running ? Will all the items that fall under "HT" gear now be shifted over to that site rather than appear here on Agon ? Sean
>
sean

Showing 1 response by chaskelljr2001

"Sean":

No......... but I do now. Looks like I am going to be joining that one as well. In spite of what "Plato" says, I think that audio will live on forever, and that there will always be "Audiogon". And since I am a home theater fan also, I cannot help but at least check out "Videogon" as well. I think I am going to be a member of that site as well.

"Audiogon" lives on......... forever...........

--Charles--