Denon Power amplifier or Yamaha amplifier help please

Hey guys I have a pair of Polk Audio RTI A7s. I am sort of stuck on which power amplifier to choose to run with my speakers can you please advice and give me any suggestions if anyone has used them?

im tossing up between the Denon Poa 2008 power amp or the Yamaha PC2002M power amplifier ?which one should I use and why any difference between them 
daoki
You posted on 11 -13 - 18 that you bought the Denon POA2800 for $560AU. Why then ask about buying the Yamaha amp? Stick with the Denon - if you really did buy it!
In another post you claim to have Infinity Ref 60's. You could be a contestant on To Tell The Truth - ancient TV show!
Mate I do have the rti a7s. The infinty reference 60s are my fathers speakers since he does not have an account. I am asking for my father, I am happy to take a screen shot of my purchase, print out receipt and date and picture next to my A7s and Denon Poa 2800. If also want I can take a picture of my father standing next to the Infinty reference 60s with today’s date if you would like? Sorry I thought this was an audio website where you could ask for advice and tips in regards to anything audio related. Don’t have time or energy to waste or waste other people’s time. I know you have commented on my earlier posts before and I appreciate that and respect that. But please don’t accuse me of making things up for attention? What for? Really?