dead cartridge? Darn the Luck ! ! !

Old OM20 that I haven't touched in 20 years. Tried it direct thru my Onkyos phono pre. Nada.Then I tried an outboard NAD pre. Left only.
I swapped sides. Right only. Pre is OK.
I reseated the cartridge wires at the headshell, both sides, 4 pins.
Tested continuity from the cartridge wire through to the NAD input. All 4 pins good.
I know it's rare, but is there something I forgot? Seems I have a dead right side.
metropical
I can’t find a wire diagram for my Philips AF 887 tt headshell. So I’m just guessing.
Your Philips head shell will likely be wired left side pins and right side pins, each top-bottom pair comprising a channel.

On the Ortofon OM series, the top two pins are one channel and the bottom two pins are the other channel.

Red is still right channel positive and white is still left channel positive.

green is right channel negative and blue is left channel negative.
@teo - as I thought.  I'll re-set to normal today and try try the phase flip again.  But I think the cart has just aged into an issue.I'll look for Shure.  Good idea.
didja ever do something so embarrassing ..............
I was on the phone with an audio bud, going thru everything.He asked "what input in the rvcr is the PP2 in?"Flash of light!  I switched to another input and all is well.Though this Onkyo rcvr is only 10 yo, perhaps the RCAs on the back are hand wired rather than PCB mounts, or there is some element of the rcvr that human hands touched and flipped the phase on the one input.Doink!