DAW vs Alexia 1 vs Sasha 2, descending order of $$

Having recently heard the DAW, and Alexia 2, they are very close in performance the $$ suggest the DAW is a great value. I have Sophia 1 Wilson offers a generous trade in program, that said its still a lot of money, so my thinking has been to just get the DAW (my heart, my head says get the Alexia 1 CPO or Sasha 2 CPO) Not being independently wealthy, getting Either the Alexia 1 or Sasha 2 seem like sound choices, and trade up again later a couple years from now. My question is would you spend 10k more to get the DAW and stretch a little to make it happen or buy the lesser siblings and trade up in a few years?

Compared to my Sohpie 1s.

What would you do with the given choices.
128x128Ag insider logo xs@2xadsell
gochurchgo :  you sure sound like you have an axe to grind against Wilson.  What is your problem?
Well, as life is sometimes; unexpected.
The motor in my daily driver\track car blew, I have been spending all my speaker money on go fast bits and tuning. Installed a "built" motor, bigger turbo, secondary fueling, high torque clutches...bla bla bla.

When I am not listening to music I can be found listening to music of a different kind, on the track.

Quoting gochurchgo above:

i got to also hear those giant Alexxia 2’s driven by stacks of Naim gear and it sounded bad.
  I still cant believe it.

I can believe it, and would not attribute this to the Wilson's, rather they very clearly highlight the limitations of Naim Audio gear.

The Alexia 2, Sasha 2 and DAW are all highly resolving capable speakers which definitely require top quality upstream signal and power implementation.

Heard alexia 2 with nagra and d’agostino, fantastic combination.
i own vitus sia 025 also a great match to my sasha 2.